Our associated Motor Racing general insurance product providers can arrange a plethora of motor racing related insurances, including;

  • TrackdayTravel &Repatriation Insurance – For emergency medical expenses and repatriation at overseas track events.
  • Bike Trackday Insurance – Covers damage to your bike on amateur trackdays at UK or European circuits (cover per day)
  • Track and Race Bike Theft Insurance – Covers your bike when in a locked building or ‘In Transit’ (no V5 required)
  • Race Van Insurance – Save money compared to commercial van insurance, if your van is used mainly for social use, including transporting your bike to and from circuits or if you’ve converted it into a “Race Van”

This service is available via our Motor Racing General Insurance associates.